We met up for a quick meal and headed down to try:
Dancing Crab, as part of the tung lok group.
and then came a mini showdown for:
and lastly for dessert:
Verdict: 6/6 of us will definitely return!
1. the crab cakes, we totally adore them! let me show you why and you will understand why we ordered seconds of this!!! where in the world in Singapore can you find real crabmeat fully stuffed crab cakes? this is the holy grail of crab cakes! totally brought it up one notch
2. The crab was really well done – the herb and butter was not really a western style herb and butter .. in the sense it’s not like creamy until you feel sick of eating it .. its pretty light and well seasoned.
3. the combo bag was also really spicy ( If you eat laksa without adding the additional chilli, can’t finish a bowl of curry yong tau fu from food courts without adding more chilli, cannot finish a bowl of spicy ma la hotpot without the soup, then you would think the combo bag is spicy) but really flavourful! the second favourite dish after the crab cakes and oysters
4. My prawn eaters mentioned that the moonshine tiger prawns were also worth the bill and the next highlight because the prawns were very fresh, and the accompanying sauce ( 3 different types of chilli sauce with different spicy levels) was just awesome ( better than the prawns in the combo bag)
5. this place is really interesting in terms of the dinning concept. let the pictures below explain why:
Can’t wait to make another trip back here!!
Damage: $54 per pax
The Grandstand 200 Turf Club Road
(Old Turf Club in Bt. Timah)
#01-20/21 Singapore 287994