Met up on a lazy weekend.
We decided to go check out this place – pretend to be hipsters for the day etc ..
Ending off with dessert:
Verdict: 4.5/5 of us will return
1. Brunch was quite good I would say.. would not say to die for totally but still decent we all reckon.
2. Coffee -> one of the determining factor for good brunches. This place boasts of using Toby estate coffee beans. Hmm .. Not that I am a total coffee connoisseur but I reckon if you do like your coffee to have a ‘mocha-ish’ taste you might like their coffee.
3. lemon tart was well balanced : not too sweet and not too sharp. Well-liked and approved by the sweet tooth around.
4. Do you know you could rent bicycles to cycle around the compound?
5. one good thing about hanging around hipsters area : sometimes if you are lucky, you get to see celebrities! we chanced upon :
Loysel’s Toy Museum
66 Kampong Bugis,
#01-01 Sam Tat Building,